November 24, 2010

Carmel Apple Cider

Carmel Apple Cider
   On November 13th Soulful Soap hosted its 1st ever Holiday Soap Open House which was  huge success and a fantastic way to kick off this holiday season. It was a wonderful excuse to decorate for Christmas early, eat and be merry! The morning of the open house well before eager soapers made the journey out to the Soulful Soap headquarters I was surprised with  one of the most memorable surprises to date.
   I graduated from nursing school 4 years ago now and had not seen my friends since then. Three of them made the trek out from Kirkland Lake and Sudbury to surprise me the morning of the open house by hiding in my stairwell, lets just say there were lots of tears of joy and I still have to pinch myself when I think about it. Thanks ladies it was so nice to see you and catch up!

On another note, my first batches of Christmas soap (Candy Cane Sparkle and Pumpkin Spice) are all sold out but have no fear another batch of each will be ready for sale December 2nd including the 3rd and final Christmas soap, Carmel Apple Cider. Order soon, handmade soap is a great and unique gift to give!

No comments:

Post a Comment